COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness & Information
June 3rd, 2021
As a detox center, we already follow incredibly strict health and safety guidelines.
We are ready and able to screen and accept patients from all areas of the country.
We are taking extreme precautionary measures to ensure our patients’ safety as well as ensuring their comfort and concerns are continuously managed during this time and attempting to reduce anxiety for our patients in an uncertain situation.
The safety and wellness of our patients and staff is always our main concern, so we wanted to keep you updated on the precautions we are taking at all our facilities, including our residences.
As we all know, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation has been changing almost on a daily basis and if you’re like us, you’ve been keeping up with the new information as it comes out. We are following CDC, DOH, and WHO guidelines of infection control.
“Our goal is to always keep our patients & your loved ones safer in our care than anywhere else.”
We have unique protocols set in place which include specific quarantine procedures and group protocols specifically designed to keep all of our clients and staff safe while following all laws and guidelines.
Across the facilities we have implemented:
- Any in-person visits will require each person to have their temperature checked upon arrival
- All staff and visitors are to be wearing masks.
- Increased housekeeping and sanitizing procedures for infection control, specifically in areas of high usage such as door handles, communal areas, etc.
- Increased sanitary supplies including antibacterial soap, hand sanitizers, bleach, and disinfectant sprays.
- We have increased cleaning and maintenance for a complete and thorough wipe down of all residences and common areas.
- Additional staff training and education on appropriate hygiene protocols and all staff is aware of all prevention, management, and containment protocols.
- All employees who show any potential signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent tested and not allowed to return until cleared medically.
For our clients:
- All clients are required to wear masks.
- Hand hygiene and social distancing will be encouraged.
- All new clients will be prescreened with specific questions relating to the coronavirus and recommended by the CDC and WHO (World Health Organization).
- All new clients will be admitted into our Summit location and seperate from the community while under 48-hour observation for fevers, coughing, or symptoms of illness.
- Clients will have a rapid COVID antigen test upon admission and if any signs and symptoms appear or possible exposure risks present.
- Clients have been instructed to report to medical staff any symptoms.
- Facilitating for the vaccine to be brought in as it is available and to allowing clients to attend any follow up vaccine appointments.
We are constantly monitoring daily updates
From the DOH and the CDC as well as the FL Department of Health, key government, regulatory, and local entities for the latest information and guidelines. As a detox center, we already follow incredibly strict health and safety guidelines including frequent sanitation and medical infection control procedures. We want to keep everyone updated and aware of how we are continuously working to keep up with the changing guidelines as they come out. Our goal is to continue to provide the best care for our patients and staff in the safest way possible.
Download Additional Information: