“Our goal is to always keep our patients & your loved ones safer in our care than anywhere else.”
We are taking extreme precautionary measures to ensure our patients safety as well as ensuring their comfort and concerns are continuously managed during this time and attempting to reduce anxiety for our patients in an uncertain situation.
The safety and wellness of our patients and staff is always our main concern, so we wanted to keep you updated on the precautions we are taking.
As we all know, the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation has been changing almost on a daily basis and if you’re like us, you’ve been keeping up with the new information as it comes out.
We are continuing to admit patients with increased precautions and will continue to do so until further notice.
(With the current exception of patients from New York, California or Washington State).
We have implemented:
- Increased housekeeping and sanitizing procedures for infection control, specifically in areas of high usage such as door handles, communal areas, etc.
- Increased sanitary supplies including antibacterial soap, hand sanitizers, bleach, and disinfectant sprays.
- Increased cleaning and maintenance for a complete and thorough wipe down of all common areas.
- Implemented additional staff training and education on appropriate hygiene protocols and all staff are aware of all prevention, management, and containment protocols.
- All employees who show any potential signs and symptoms of COVID-19 will be sent home and not allowed to return until cleared medically. (Symptoms are fever, coughing and respiratory issues)
- Employees planning to travel out of the country, go on a cruise or visit a highly infected area will not be allowed to work until medically cleared and after a 14 day self-quarantine.
- All staff that is not required to have patient interaction are working remotely.
- No site visits or tours will be allowed until deemed appropriate.
- Visitors, delivery staff or contractors will not be allowed into the facility.
For our patients we have and will be implementing:
- All new patients will be prescreened with specific questions relating to the coronavirus and recommended by the CDC and WHO (World Health Organization) patients will be denied admission if there are any red flags.
- All new patients will be separated from the community while under 24 hour observation for fevers, coughing or symptoms of illness.
- Patients are urged to keep a safe distance from other persons and have been divided into smaller groups and communities to keep each other safe and eliminate any possible spread in case of an infection.
- Patients have been instructed to report to medical staff any symptoms.
- Constant hand washing throughout the day.
We are constantly monitoring daily updates
From the DOH and the CDC as well as the FL Department of Health, key government, regulatory, and local entities for the latest information and guidelines. As a detox center, we already follow incredibly strict health and safety guidelines including frequent sanitation and medical infection control procedures. We want to keep everyone updated and aware of how we are continuously working to keep up with the changing guidelines as they come out. Our goal is to continue to provide the best care for our patients and staff in the safest way possible.
Download Additional Information: